Easter Seals Central Alabama has an opening for a full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Easter Seals Central Alabama (ESCA), located in Montgomery, is looking for a qualified Pediatric Occupational Therapist to meet the needs of the children we serve.
Job Duties Include:
- Facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
- Knowledge of the regulations and practice standards of Pediatric Occupational Therapy.
- Knowledge of direct patient care of Occupational Therapy to pediatric patients
- Knowledge of rehabilitative treatment techniques as utilized by the generalist in treating multiple age groups.
- Knowledge of equipment and instruments used in daily activities.
- Skill in treating Pediatric Occupational Therapy patients
- Skill in using applicable equipment and instruments
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Skill in critical thinking in the performance of Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Skills in maintaining good working relationships with community resources, referral sources, agencies and colleagues (PT and SLP).
- Bilingual communication skills a plus.
- A cleared/clean Alabama Occupational Therapy License
- Approximately one (1) year of experience working exclusively with the pediatric population.
- Participation in continuing education in pediatric therapy subjects as required by the Occupational Therapy governing authority.
Please submit your information to Easter Seals Central Alabama’s Executive Director, Debbie Lynn, at 2125 East South Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36116, or via email at email@example.com.
To learn more about ESCA, visit our website at www.eastersealsca.org.
Easter Seals Central Alabama is an equal opportunity employer.