Fall Conference 2018
When: September 21 – 23, 2018
Where: Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, AL
Proposals are invited for presentation at the 2018 ALOTA Fall Conference. All topic proposals will be considered.
Proposals are welcomed from occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, and occupational therapy students. If these categories do not describe you or your organization, we still invite you to submit a proposal on topic that might be of interest to our group.
All proposals (both speakers and posters) require the following information be submitted along with your proposal in order to meet requirements for AOTA Approved Provider Continuing Education credits. Submissions which do not include this information will not be considered:
- Speaker/poster presenter(s) name, address, phone/fax and email
- Title of Presentation
- Abstract (short summary stating purpose and content of presentation)
- Learning Objectives (should be concise and specific)
- Educational Value (description of how information applies to advancement or development of participants)
- Proposals for speaker should include a brief biographical sketch, including your name and credentials as you wish them to appear on published conference materials.
- Any audiovisual equipment needs
- Any special needs for speaker/presenter
- Session preference if desired (cannot be guaranteed)
Deadline for submissions is July 1st
Please submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org