2017 ALOTA Fall Conference
Thank you to all of the presenters, practitioners, students and exhibitors who joined us for for the 2017 ALOTA Fall Conference on September 22 – 24, 2017 at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Orange Beach, AL.
This year’s event was a great success! We had a great lineup of presenters, great weather, and great group of OTs to share the experience with. Members who were unable to attend, we are sorry that you could not make it. Be sure to mark your calendars for our 2018 Spring Conference, being held at Alabama State University in Montgomery, AL on February 24, 2018. Lineup to be announced soon! If you are not a member and would like to join ALOTA, please follow the link to JOIN!
- Keinee Austin Facilitating Leadership Practices: Empowering and Inspiring OTs to Perform
- Catie Etka The Lyme Maze: Navigating the Road from Diagnosis to Recovery
- Brandon Seigel Next Gen OTs: Strategies for Crushing Your Career Goals
- Branson Seigel Optimizing Early Intervention Outcomes Through Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Jason Vice Safe Driving for Individuals with Low Vision and Brain Injury
- Chuck Willmarth Health Care Reform Implementation and State Policy